We guarantee your car is in the best hands because nobody knows your Nissan better than our Nissan qualified Technicians. We offer a range of benefits including:
- Servicing and repairs for all makes and models not just Nissan cars
- One stop shop – We've got everything from tyres & batteries to genuine replacement parts, fluids & accessories
- Free 6 months AHG Roadside Assist with every service
- myNissan Service Certainty – Transparent Pricing and Quality Service
- Interest Free servicing/repair payment plans
- Customer courtesy shuttle bus towards Brisbane CBD and surrounding areas
- Loan cars available (bookings essential)
- Early bird drop off facility
What We Do
We are the best Nissan service centre Brisbane has to offer. We are the one-stop-shop for all your servicing needs, for all makes and models and we are proud to extend our expertise to specialist areas such as:
- Tyre fitting
- Battery replacement
- Windscreen chip repairs
- Wheel alignment
- Wheel rotate & balance
- Brake efficiency testing
- Diesel 4x4 commercial vehicles
- Nissan Express Service
At Aspley Nissan we understand that everyone’s driving habits are different, so whether you need a scheduled log book service or engine repairs, our factory trained mechanics and technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and global technical support in our Nissan service centre in Brisbane to ensure your car remains in great condition for years to come.
Meet Your Service Manager - Geoff Willis
First off, how long have you been at Aspley Nissan?
16 years in April this year.
How long have you been in servicing? What is your background in the industry?
I’ve been in the automotive service industry for 30 years at the end of this year! I know I don’t even look that old, but I started early. I left school in grade 10 to start an apprenticeship when I was just 15. And was a qualified A grade mechanic by the time I was 19. I studied at night to complete my senior and a diploma in Civil engineering of all things but my passion was always automotive. I managed the Mobil Service center in Aspley for 6 years before getting the job I always wanted, Service Manager in the area I grew up in.
What is your favourite part about the job?
I genuinely enjoy helping customers, sorting out the best solution for them and their cars. I love looking after clients that have been coming here longer then I have been here, and who ask for me by name.